Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Education

I studied in a government school since primary... Wat i think bout d education?? Going school is not for study... Is to take attendance and taking test... I think like tat cz learning n studying is nt actually in a school but perhaps going tuition is better... U easily score in ur UPSR juz by go for tuition...

How bout in secondary life? More or less is da same... But if ur secondary time is on morning, den u can take a nap during ur class, or y not go lepak around da school, or for me, i will start going to do my extra cocuricular activities... Tat's my life in my secondary... Den u muz wanna know hw bout my studies? My ans will b still da same which is go for tuition.. Better if each subject one tuition... Den u also need a bigger brain which is to memorizing.... SEJARAH... Malaysia's education is like tis... ppl who can memorize can score d... they dun care whether da students really understand anot...

Now.. in a university life... it changes... i also need to change my study way... here v need to study ourselves, discuss ourselves, lecturer sometimes is for display only... our companion will b our lecture slides n some will hv their textbooks as well... of cz one thing tat remain da same which is memorizing... wat u memorizing b4 a test will b vomited out during exams... whether da students understand anot is another thing... tat's wat i can observe after studying for 1 n a half decades...

I really dunno tis education system is good anot... Perhaps i think to hv more practical instead of theory is better...

No comments: