Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 18, 2009

Another Clubbing Day...

Hmm... Such a long time din update my blog... Bout 5 months d... Still remember my last post is bout Christmas... But tis time i wanna write bout my clubbing experience... It was my third go for clubbing n second time to Woodoo which located in Ipoh... It was in 9th of May 2009 which was the following day after my final exams... Quite tough afterall... So that made me an excuse to go for some relaxation...

It was a fine day afterall since we go Ipoh for our dinner and some shopping before go for a movie... Then, we go for clubbing.... There is a big group of people of us... Bout 3 cars but mostly are girls... I had made a really big mistake tat night... I had ordered 3 buckets of beer which totalled of 18 bottles... I shouldn't ordered so much since there were so many girls that night and some of them were on their first time that nite... So I had made a wrong decision to drink almost all the beers and 2 glasses of Chivas before leaving...

I admitted I'm drunk that nite... Felt dizzy and legs were shaking... But my mind was still clear... I think I had made my friends worry bout me coz I'll be driving back to Kampar... Thank God I managed to vomit all at McD before driving back... But I know that was very embarrasing...

Thank God also coz there was no more roadblocks on the way back and I'm safely fetch my friend home... I tell myself not to do that anymore coz that feeling was too bad for me... Y need to drink so much??

Lastly i wanna thz for those who help me around ven i'm drunk... Haha... I'll promise not to do tat again...

2 comments:

Small3gg said...

lol...ya loh..
many ppl worry about u leh...
dun do tat again loh...

Wailoon said...

hehe... i know... i promise not to do tat again...