Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 18, 2009

Sem Break

Having Sem Break now... But a boring sem break... Coz all my friends are studying whereas my classmates are back to their hometown... Sometimes really hope to start my new sem earlier... Really miss my classmates... Haha...

There are rumours that students will be changing to other classes when the new sem starts... I hope this will never happen coz i feel glad to have my existing beloved classmates... Somemore many lengluis in my class... Haha... Feel confortable when interacting with them...

Another thing to worry is my final exam result... I just wanna pass perhaps coz i dun wanna repeat any subject... That's annoying...

Hope that i can proceed to year two without any worries...

2 comments:

Small3gg said...

ya meh??some of us will need to change to other class?ohmygod...how can??die die

Wailoon said...

yalo... separate us wo... so bad...