Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Opportunity or Misunderstand

Many people success because of they able to grab the opportunity and expand and make useful of it in their career, studies or love... But I'm still a failure... Sometimes really don't know when there is an opportunity for me... I was scare to take any action on you coz i don't know whether it was an opportunity or I just misunderstood... But by doing this I feel that I was getting further from you...

Others might get this opportunity and be with you while I'm alone... I was scare to try when there is an opportunity... Can you give me confident??

There is a saying:
Once there was a true love approaching me but i did not treasure it,
And felt regret after it,
It was suffered,
If I were given a ch
ance, I will definitely say 'I Love You' and
If I can decide when my love ends, I certainly will wish for another 10 thousand years....

No comments: