Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Graduate izzit that good afterall

This post signifies that I had finish my University life. But I still not yet ready for it. I miss my studying period and my beloved classmates as well as my dearest buddies. I had been stepping to the working world since last year working in Telco company while studying, but now I feel it is very different to work solely in the community. I felt lost. I scare I can't find a good job and continue my life orderly. Now only I know studying is good. Less worries, less competitions, more friends, more entertainment.

I really don't know how is my life going after working outside. For sure will be more stress, more burden, more worries. Just hope that I can cope it as fast as possible.

For the meantime, I hope my application of job can be successful. I really miss my dear pals, hope to meet them together very very soon.

No comments: