Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 27, 2009

Simple Love Makes Complicated

What i want is just a simple love
Date with a simple girl
But it is not simple at all
I feel tired with all this
In other words, i think i just fade up
U were once important to me, but now I'm not that sure
U are not as simple as what I think
There might be many boundaries between me n u

"Out of difficulties, makes miracle"
quoted from Rex from Burning Flame 3

But difficulties are hard to face
And miracle is hard to achieve

Maybe I'm still not well-prepared and i just unable to answer such easy question
At this moment I think that u are not that considerate to me
Maybe u are joking but I'm serious

I angry because I care you,
I care you because I love you.

When I'm not at your side, you will think that I dun care about you,
When I'm staying by your side, you will think that I annoyed you.



2 comments:

Shirley Tai said...

icebabi, finally u updated dy~
waited for so long =.=ll
hmmm~
yeah, simple love.
but hard to get it..
anyway.. wish u good luck to get the ANGEL ^^

Wailoon said...

thz shirley...
hope so...
haha...