Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 27, 2009

My Poem

Stars are still shining,
But they are still high above,
You are still denying,
But I know you are still in love.

Promises can't make forever,
But it can make us together.

We were far apart,
But we shared a same heart,
I know it was hard,
At least we tried our part.

What can I feel??
My answer will be only you.
What can you see??
I hope your answer will be only me.

Nothing more that I can say,
Only thing to do is to pray,
Pray to love you more,
And get myself in your core.

With you is a dream,
Without you is a nightmare,
Even though you are still thinking of him,
But I will wait,
As I don't care.

I learn to let you go,
Because I ever know,
How much I love you so.

I'm might not good in poem,
Coz I'm bad by the rhythm,
I'll try to do this to you too,
Coz my love to you is true.

2 comments:

J0eY said...

Dai lou, who is the "lucky" one? wondering...

Wailoon said...

Wah, when i become dai lou...
later police come leh...
hehe... i dun think she is 'lucky' o... hehe...