Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hard not to think

Sometimes it is good to be busy... When you are free, you will think... Think of something that is not necessary... For me, i will think of her... This feeling is a bit same like 3 years ago... Jealousy is around me... But I think i have learn to control my EQ better if compare to 3 years ago...

I will cherish her if she really have a bf... But can I really do that?? I really scare to try... I'm sure that I really like to see her happy even she is not with me...

I was once be a guardian angel beside you every moment that you need me... But i just realise someone has substituted me and maybe he can do better... Then, what am I on your view now?? Just an ordinary friend?? Best friend?? I scare to ask you coz i really don't want to get those answers from you...

5 comments:

vicky said...

you really done well..
that the way you do always..
care ppl but never say a word...
i like it...cause make me feel you never ask for gift after done a good job...
but that will make ppl misunderstand about you...
so mayb sometime let ppl know wat are you doing and thinking..
things is to share..not own by yourself
have you heard a word"独吃难肥"
in cantonese is dok sek nan fei
you know???

dun mind i leave this comment yah...
it just wat i wan to tell you onli...
you can accept or ignore it!~!ok??

Wailoon said...

thz for ur comment...
sure i wont mind u leave a comment...
sometimes really dun who can rely on... hope she understand one day...

Anonymous said...

Ex-class rep don't sad ya, what ur paid will get the "thing" u should get.just 顺其自然 =) smile

Wailoon said...

Thz Amberlyn.. Din expect u will view my blog.. I think i know wat to do now..

Anonymous said...

okok..jia you=)