Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Disappointment....

You are not making me but people around you disappointed... I dunno whether you are changed or I start to know u better now... Things that can be easily get you won't be appreciate... You really no need to ask or tell me about how is your relationship anymore since I won't give you any advice...

Maybe it is because we both have different perspectives on what is relationship... What I need is a real and stable relationship but you just need relationship to fill your loneliness... But don't you think it will hurt people around you... Maybe you know, but that is your attitude... You can't change it...

I have tried my best to give you my advice... I think I've done what a best friend did...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup...u had already tried ur best d...just smile..=)