Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hardworking??

I'm not that hardworking as what you think for last time...
It's just because I understand the lesson well...
As you asked me, I might not know the answer but I will try to find the answer for you...
And that's the other way I can study...
Sounds ridiculous but it is true...

And I'm still that lazy now at the same time I'm not that understand the lesson and leads my results drop...
Maybe I got lots of thing to worry or just an excuse of laziness...
Since you did not ask me anything, I did not have any initiative to find out the answer...

But starting from now, I swear I will be more hardworking...
Maybe it might be too late to get back my results good but it's fine since I'll do my best...
I will not let you down anymore...
And I'll prepare for your questions...

2 comments:

Small3gg said...

ga yao ga yao!!!hehe

Wailoon said...

Thz smallegg..
I will..