Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Grandpa

I feel sad but just can't cry... One of my dearest family member passed away last night... That's my grandpa... I can't rush to see him the last sight... But i was with him the day before to see a doctor in Kampar Hospital... Thought that he was just gastric... He was still fine yesterday morning... But he just left us suddenly in the evening...

I just want to say that Kampar Hospital is sucks... Need for a long queue for an elderly who was in serious pain... We waited for bout 4 hours for my grandpa's turn... We waited again after sending him to the ER... After bout 2 hours, just let him walk out by himself without informing us... What service is that?? Only one doctor on duty and she in charged of everything??

I didn't cry maybe because I'm not that close with him... All I can say is he didn't treat my mom, dad, me and my sis as good as his other daughters, son-in-laws and grandchildren... Maybe we are poor as what we did n said were just rubbish... But I really did what a grandchildren does... Anything happens my mom will be the first to arrive... Not because we lived near, it's because we care... Those who are living far will just call back and instruct us what to do... Coz they can pay with money...

I'm gonna stay with u the whole night and send u to a better place 2ml... Just hope that you can rest in peace... My dear grandpa...

1 comment:

vicky said...

im so sorry...dun be so sad lah...
nw he is in the heavan...
happpy forever ord...
he oso dun wan u guys sad de lah...
so happy and go through it~!~!