Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 21, 2010

Yet to Regret

I am undergoing the same situation again now...
Yet I miss the opportunity again...
I'm not sure whether U are giving me an opportunity,
but I not dare to test or try it...
I still don't have confident...

I've waited for the time and it has come,
but it din seem anything to be happen between us,
I had think too much...

There are competitors outside,
Tight competitors,
Maybe I just can't compare myself with them...
Coz you dun have any feel on me...

I'm missing u every time i leave u,
but I'm just speechless when u are in front or beside me...
Now I regret...
I really dunno wat to do and who to tell...
Should i tell u tat???

2 comments:

Nobody said...

i'd change my blog url..
takemeaway210.blogspot.com.. =)

Wailoon said...

okie... hehe